Re: [RC] computer problem - Bette Lamore

Annie
IF you have already gone to the the control panel and could not find it listed, then the easiest way is to go to programs/assessories/system tools/system restore and click on that. Restore your computer to a restore point on a date prior to when you loaded the new program. Also you might want to purchase the program CPR at www.myezfix.com which sets a restore point automatically each time you install a new program---- avoids a lot of headaches!!
You are then going to have to get the CD Creator drivers which are compatible with Windows XP. Go to the manufacturer's web site and click on downloads (frequently under Support) and find the drivers which are compatible. They will usually have directions on how to install.
Good luck!
Bette who now loves Windows XP (now that all the bugs have been worked out--- much faster)

Annie George wrote:

I just got upgraded to Windows XP. I tried to install my Easy CD Creator. It says that it is not compatible with XP and will not go ahead and install. I tried to get it to go away, but it is not on the list pf programs or in the install/ uninstall place in my comp. IT is there but it is not there. Every time I boot up all these warning windows pop up and keeps telling me it in incompatible but I cant figure out how to get rid of it. Does anyone know how to get a 1/2 installed program out of Windows XP? Thanks Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery www.vtc.net/~ageorge <http://www.vtc.net/%7Eageorge>

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)