[RC] computer problem - Annie George

I just got upgraded to Windows XP. I tried to install my Easy CD Creator. It says that it is not compatible with XP and will not go ahead and install. I tried to get it to go away, but it is not on the list pf programs or in the install/ uninstall place in my comp. IT is there but it is not there. Every time I boot up all these warning windows pop up and keeps telling me it in incompatible but I cant figure out how to get rid of it. Does anyone know how to get a 1/2 installed program out of Windows XP? Thanks Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge