[RC] ground control shoes - Larry Miller

Jon, try them on the front.  I have had Maggie's on the front for a month.  Gene said my blacksmith did a good job of putting them on but there should be more edge at the heels.  So far they are still tight.  So far I have not noticed slippage.  I do find that Maggie at times will really haul. Other times itty bitty steps.  Her trot is awesome anyhow but at times she has moved even bigger with these shoes on.  I rode her in the rain, on mud trails here and there at Pine Marten and she did fine.  I do believe that it takes a good month for the horse and rider to get use to the shoes.  Will I put them on again?  Yes.  I feel that before I make up my mind about them that Maggie needs to wear them for about 3 months.  Jeanie