[RC] Ft. Worth Skyline Ride - MARDEBLINE

For all of those who could not make it to the Ft. Worth Skyline Ride you really missed something.  Being in the city it gave our horses something new to look at and a great experience.  The footing was very good, this is a great bare foot ride. Riding along the river, crossing bridges and watching the city go by, it was great.  The finish line had the Ft. Worth Skyline behind it, it was something to see.  This was their first ride so there were some problems, but I look forward to next year! The Ft. Worth Stock Yard is full of history and a fun place with lots to see and do.
Deb.