Re: FW: [RC] Michel Bloch & Monsieur Joseph - Truman Prevatt

Holy fixed race Batman, the boys in Vegas who will allow bets on any and all sports events sure the heck aren't going to like to hear the Tevis was fixed:-). Hope no one dropped a bundle and is pissed.

I suspect for whatever reason this happens quite a bit. Stagg Newman slowed down at the Biltmore this year to allow as many riders as possible to finish within the time window alloted so they could punch their FEI ticket. Of course since Stagg was way ahead at that point he got to save his horse so it worked well for all involved.

But the boys in Vagas sure the hell aren't going to like to hear that endurance races are decided between the riders.

Truman

PS: Of course we are never going to know if he could have turned up the heat on her, caused a mistake and walked away with the gold.:-). That's the trouble with fixed races - no one gets (or deserves) bragging rights.

PPS: This is from the state that has out done FL elections (yes it can be done), CA just did it with a new political. mantra, "Win one for the Groper."

PPPS: Sorry guys couldn't resist - thanks for taking us off the hook.

Gary Daniels wrote:

DBL Realtors