Re: [RC] Initial feedback on Ground Control shoe experiment - karine smeenk

From: sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Initial feedback on Ground Control shoe experiment!

Well, he got his new Ground Control shoes (www.plastichorseshoes.com) put on
four days before our 30-miler last weekend.  He LOVED them!  :)  He did lots of
trotting and cantering on hard gravelly dirt roads, and paved roads, and was
able to really stretch out his stride.  I almost think he was more comfortable
than when he used to wear four Easy Boots!?

Hey!! That is great news! I've just received them and the farrier is coming out friday to put them on my mare.
If they work like they promised, I have a lot more roads to train on!

Karin
France