[RC] Abetta saddles - Thia

Hi. I am new here and am just looking for some opinions on Abetta saddles. I have an Arab gelding that I have had a heck of a time fitting saddles on, so thought I would try an Abetta Arabain endurance saddle. Has anyone used one of these, or any of the Abetta saddles. If so, how successful have you been in fitting it to your horses (I'm particularly concerned about the fit of the ones that are not designed specifically for Arabs). I have had some people say that they have not had problems fitting them to their Arabians, but just need some opinions/advice.

Anything you all could offer would be great!!

Thanks,

Thia Frasier
Idaho

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com