Re: [RC] tying up question (long) - David & Maggie

I feed Golden Pride from Kent. I don't have a tag in here with me, so I'm not sure what the molasses content is. OK. I feel stupid, what's the molasses got to do with it?

Maggie

Hi Maggie -- another thing to consider, is the molasses content in your complete feed.

For example:
Complete Advantage is 20% molasses content
Equine Senior is 5-6% molasses content