Re: [RC] Riding or Racing - SandyDSA

well, to be honest, we must admit there are some real wing nuts out there who really REALLY need a back-up hobby or something, like their entire identity is wrapped up in their wins or something. But by and large, the consistently sound front runners are doing what they have worked hard to do. Just twist a few wing nuts loose and we will be fine