[RC] Kim- Please read RM column - Enduroride

Kim,
I was sorry to see you skip the article that I usually write. This column is not only for ride managers, it can be very informative to every rider. I hope the rest of you out there at least scan the articles. I try and read all the articles in every EN, hope the rest of you do too. Don't think I am coming down on you Kim, just a little disappointed that you picked the RM article to skip. Connie