Re: [RC] Kim- Please read RM column - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 9/30/2003 5:47:28 PM Central Standard Time, Enduroride@xxxxxxx writes:

This column is not only for ride managers, it can be very informative to every rider.

Boy, ain't that the truth!  The RM column has some good information in it, and has helped me do things that make me less of a burden to RMs at rides I do.  As a relative newbie, I've had the proverbial lightbulb come on in my little brain a number of times while reading the RM piece...and sometimes, it's more of a sheepish "oops...they're talkin' about me there...I need to change how I do things!"  <G>  It's amazing the little tidbits I've learned in that column that had not occurred to me before.

Dawn in East Texas