[RC] Perform and Win attention Canadians - Paddi

Bev Elliott has a limited amount of 4 pound buckets for sale.
 Contact her at Bev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need some.
She is located in Nova Scotia.
I am taking advance orders for P&W 20 pound pails. I will bring them back from the states the end of October.
The amount we can cross the boarder with is limited so order early.

Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
1-866-987-4816
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment