Re: [RC] Riding or Racing - MtnRondi

In a message dated 9/30/2003 1:57:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, SandyDSA@xxxxxxx writes:
At the same time,w e don't do CTR because we don't wanto have someone judging the way we face when we pee

Hahaha... well, you might learn something, heehee, like to check which way the wind is blowing. Seriously though, my vet has vetted a few endurance rides and said he can always tell a CTR horse because it is well behaved at check-in and the rider knows how to present the horse safely and sanely. Something that rider learned from some "nit-picky" horsemanship judge in CTR.

Bonnie
So. Calif.