Re: [RC] Riding or Racing - SandyDSA

as much good sense as it would make to "control racing" as it were, there are a number of good riders who DO prepare well and win and top ten and have sound horses. Is it right to penalize them for the transgressions of some well known dorks? We don't race - my daughter has managed to do well from time to time, but is quick to pull a horse who is the least bit iffy. At the same time,w e don't do CTR because we don't wanto have someone judging the way we face when we pee - sorry, but having hailed from the show ring where judges have ruined its very nature, we just don't want to be subjugated to that kind of "sport". Not sure what the ultimate solution is but pounding a few dorky heads EVERY TIME THEY SCREW UP - is a good start. Thanks Lynne and Terry and John for assisting in this.