From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steph Teeter
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 2:59 PM
To: Heart 4 Horses
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Steph's Ride

Thanks Katey - you're right - it is not easy to back off... I think that is why there seem to be more problems at the big rides. There's a lot of pressure on the riders to do well (the year(s) of preparation, the expense, the team, the sponsors, the crews you dragged along, folks watching at the ride - and back home...etc).  It's a different game.

Steph

Rocks? You want rocks? hey - come over and ride the Owyhee!