From: Merryben@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [Guest] Adios/Metabolic failures@ PAC
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:47:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/2003 8:19:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> >is there any other sport that does this?? Am I just being super sheltered?

My place is down the road from the local horsemen's arena. Every time I go
past when a show or some such other event is taking place I see bunches of
trailers with horses tied up in the hot sun and not once have I been able to find
a bucket of water for one of them....mb

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com