[RC] Fwd: - JUDYK89

--- Begin Message ---
<<Let me assure you we are not Gods.>>?

Okay, maybe not Gods, I just wanted to get across how intimidating 100's seem to be to the newbie, and the not so new.  On the other hand, 50's and multi-day stories make them seem more manageable for the every day rider.  The recent stories being posted about 100's are great, until now, a lot of the stories or ride re-caps have zeroed in on the negatives and could be quite scary, making a newbie feel they will never be "perfect" enough to try it.

I'm thrilled to see all the people volunteering to mentor.  I would also like to see the 100's continue, and this is one way to create interest.

As John T. mentioned, there is a Mentor list on the web site, if you are on it, you may want to make sure your link is correct, if you aren't on it, you may want to add your name.

I've had several offers of mentoring locally now, and I'm thrilled. Others have contacted me saying they've had offers also.

To me, this is what Ridecamp is all about.

Thank you everyone,
Judy

--- End Message ---