[RC] conditioning - susan graham

Hello. I live in a cold climate and would like to start condidtioning my horse for LD and competitive riding this summer. This will be her second year compeating. My question is I have an indoor arena that is not heated,  my horse stays outside and has growen a thick coat. Everytime I exersize her I have to spend hours drying her off. Is there conditioning that I could do so this would'nt happen? When should I start conditioning? I only ride a few 25 milers durring the season. Sue

Do you Yahoo!?