[RC] Pony Boy - goearth

Hello,  some friends just turned me on to this book and videos of a 34 yo native american  named GaWaNi Pony Boy.  i've got the book and just started reading it and it has beautiful photos and its called...   Horse Follow Closely-Native American Horsemanship.  And when i finish this i get to bring home a video and finish watching what i only had the time to see the first parts of the first tape....but i loved it.  Its so basic and easily understandable.  I mean i never heard of this guy but he has a Breyer Horse and been arround for a few years and starting a Foundation in St. Augustine, Fla.  Anyone who wants to check out Pony Boy can go to www.ponyboy.com .  And i would really like to hear from anyone who has gone thru the training on the video or knows anything about the practice.  tom sites