[RC] Saddle Help --- yet again! - Francis Golden

Well, I am still figuring out what to do with this horse -- saddle fitting-wise, that is.  For those of you who would like to jump on the band wagon for helping me out, I stuck up a quickie web page with some photos and such.  I *thought* I had found the perfect saddle ...but then measured Leesa's back and she may be a couple inches too short.  **sigh**  I am almost on the verge of giving up.  Is it me...or is this saddle a bit too long on her??

So, on that note, here is the webpage;  it is hooked on to my business site:  http://yougogirlproducts.tripod.com/home/id45.html

Thanks!!

Mary Golden
Northern New York