Re: [RC] Tools and Toys - Jennifer Judkins

'GPS - Look at the ad in EN and TB this month. TIMEX has a very cool
unit. I really like this and will get one. I checked ebay and you can
get one for about $150.'

Roger, This looks cool to me!  Is this like my GPS that I have to create a waypoint each time I change directions(painful) or will it act like an odometer, just measureing mileage.  All I want is to measure speed, time and mileage without too much fuss.  Would this be the ticket?  Thanks.  Jennifer.

Do you Yahoo!?