Re: [RC] : [RC] 100 Mile Mentors Club - MtnRondi

In a message dated 1/22/2003 8:26:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The bonding is INCREDIBLE and it
is a very peaceful sort of time.  You just don't know what that's like,
unless you experience it.

This is so true. I remember riding Tevis and was on the California Loop heading for Francisco's. It was dark. I was alone. We were moving right along in that "zone" which was only broken up by his jumping over all the shadows that he thought were ditches. At that point I loved this horse so much I started crying. I was glad I was alone.

Bonnie
So. Calif.