[RC] Need different saddle - Lori Bertolucci

Hi. Well I am once again looking for a saddle. I have been using a Reactor Panel AP on my other horses, but find with my new horse that it is too wide and too long for him. He is also very unhappy in a english style tree. I have been using my Crates reiner on him, so would like to find a western style saddle for Gambler that will feel more like an english saddle for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? He is built more like a streamliine anglo/arab, lanky and short backed.
And yes, I have had his back checked and chiropractor has done wonders for him.
Thanks for any help.

Lori B.