Re: [RC] Neoprene Girth - Ed and Wendy Hauser

Substance is a key.  I had one neoprene girth made by a famous saddle company that the synthetic webbing while very strong was thin and flexable.  It rolled on one QH and caused sores.  I solved by slipping the neoprene off and using it to cover a thicker and less liable to bunch cotton girth.  I used it for 4 or 5 years and Wendy used it for 4 or so more.  It was finally retired last year because the cheap buckles were almost rusted through.

Ed

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th Street
Hudson, WI 54016