[RC] Fw: Re Adios Research - Dot Wiggins

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re Adios Research

Thank you Darolyn!

This is the kind of information we need.    If more folks are able to go back and look at these kinds of things with each horse that, for what ever reason, did not perform up to normal,  lots of helpful knowledge may show up.

Things to do.   Things to avoid/modify.

I'm going to go back over my DNF events in the past and see what shows up.