[RC] transitioning a horse from pasture to Ridecamp feeding - Jerry & Susan Milam

Alright ridecampers......... I have a seemingly silly question to ask. For those of you who have your horses on pasture 24/7, when do you start preparing them for the menu they will be eating while away from home at the races? I think Susan G is out riding and having a good time so we'll probably miss her input on this one at least at first.

All you veterans at this out there please instruct me, because I think this is why my horse is eating/drinking poorly at rides.
I haven't been doing the transition correctly.

Thank you one and all!

In His Hands,

Susan, Fly Bye & Dandy

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    -Gandalf the Grey from Lord of the Rings