Re: [RC] Pull Codes - Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians

<<but if it makes the rider
feel better to have it show on the record that he/she was wise enough to
pull the horse before the vet did, so be it.>>

Pull a horse before the vet did???
Can someone enlighten me?
Is our region that much different from yours?
It works like this in the CT region:  You MUST present to the vet.  If you do not see the vet, you get DQ.  If you break a rule, you get DQ.  If the vet says your horse is not fit to continue, it is L or M or whatever.  If it IS fit to continue but you decide not to, it is RO.

One of the biggest problems I have had as a RM is when it is TWO things.  I have had M and L before.  I have had L and DQ before.  Which do you put down (for honest stats of course :)
Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms