[RC] Over Electrolyting - rackinfool

Heidi, I sent my last post off before I read this from you.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! From the very first that I read of Adios I just could not get past the amount of elytes that the horse was given, from the time he left his barn.

I am so happy that you as a Vet are coming on and addressing this over electrolyting idea.

I truly have been haunted by this and was so hoping that someone in the "Veterinary" Community would recognize this and comment, after all, I am just a lay person, not in the sport that long, but honestly, I wish people would pause and think on what they are doing to their horses guts by this non-stop elyting.

---