[RC] Torsion Saddles Follow Up - rackinfool

I have been reading the Archives on the Torsion Saddle. I rode in one just briefly yesterday. So now I am interested.

My Broad short Backed RMH can't seem to get a saddle to fit properly. Could those of you that have now used the Torsion for a period of time, please email me privately and tell me the pro's and cons and how you the rider feel after doing fifty miles in one?

Also, has anyone bought the Trekking model? Of all the models, this one appeals to me the most, has the leg rolls and more rings, I would really appreicate any and all follow ups by those that have them.

amber

---