[RC] classified buyer scam? - Elite

    I remember someone mentioning that we should beware of people trying to buy items we have listed in the classifieds.  Something about foriegn checks and a scam (maybe I have this all wrong).   Anyway... am trying to figure out if someone contacting me is actually interested or if this is the "scam" you were talking about.   Would someone please email me privately and tell me what to look for?

Thank You...
Linda