Re: [RC] men in tights-can't resist - FancyNite

In a message dated 09/05/2003 11:42:27 AM Central Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

(And if they say anything, just tell 'em how much your wife appreciates... well... you get the picture...)

Oh Heidi, that was a scream!!!!  I wanted to say thanks everyone!  I needed this thread after the week I've had!!!  I have an appointment with Bud Light this evening!

I just had to jump in here.... My husband was once asked "If our relationship was LOVE at first sight"?  His reply was "Yes, I loved those tights!" (and let out a holler)
I too admit, I LOVE my hubby in tights!

As the saying goes, "REAL MEN WEAR SPANDEX"!!!!!

No honey, I insist, you lead!  (eg)
Jinnifer P.