[RC] Sacroiliac pain - Liz Faletti, DC

Being a chiropractor, and having fallen off plenty of horses, been stepped on my left sacrum twice, I understand everyone's comments.

The bad news, if you are hurt badly enough, you never get back to where you were.

The good news, if you get chiropractic adjustments/check ups as soon as an injury occurs, follow up with massage therapy, and my favorite now, is Structural Integration or Rolfing.  No, this isn't what happens when you get sick!

Recently I completed the ten sessions of Structual Integration for myself.  This work balances, and unlocks, the fascia of the body, allowing us to work with gravity with less effort. Because the adhesions from all our traumas are release, the bones (when adjusted) tend to stay in place better.  There is more freedom.  My legs hang better when I ride.  I have better balance.  Therefore, I have more confidence in my ability to respond when my horse does something silly.

If interested in more info, write to GSI, PO Box 1559, Boulder CO. 80306.  I haven't looked the Guild for Structural Integration up on the web.  Don't know if they have a website.

Best of luck to all with sacral pain!  It can be beat!

Sincerely,

Liz Faletti, DC