[RC] Sacroiliac pain - DESERTRYDR1

Like many others, I am going to advise you to go to a medical doctor and get
an MRI.  You can't treat something if you don't know what you are treating.
If it's a disc, it's going to get worse, and will need something beyond
chiropractic treatment.  If it's arthritis, RIDING will help, because it will
keep
the joints active.  Sometimes when I am feeling really arthritic the best thing
I can do is ride, because it loosens up all the joints.  Riding at a walk with
a following seat is particularly good for my sacroiliac joints and lumbar
spine.  Everyone is not the same, so you'll have to find out what works for
you.
Just getting on my horse and going for a ride helps my attitude, and relieves
pain because it takes my mind off ME.  If you have an inflammatory condition,
then you may need to attend to that before the riding.

Just to let you know, I'm 51 and have led a hard life, and have bouts of
inflammatory colitis and arthritis.  Some days I can barely get out of bed, and
the thing I DON"T look forward to is working with or riding my horses, because,
as bad as I hurt, I'm afraid it will hurt worse when I'm done.  BUT IT SELDOM
DOES!  It almost always makes me feel better to do SOMETHING with my horses.
First see a good DR, then go play with your horses.  jeri