RE: [RC] Question for men - goearth

hello, I never gave a rats arse what they thought of me, but let me go thru my progression.  In 1976, 77 and 79, I used light weight long johns under jeans (the cowboys used panty hose).  They worked out ok, tho they wore up sometimes, they took care of the chaffing.  Getting a pair of tights gratis for a ride to Portugal for USET I wore them til they wore out.  They were white, with interior leather at the inseam and very tight but they worked extremely well and the only bad experience was when I wore them with some sheer, colorful underwear underneath and it gave a chuckle to the girls behind.  They wore out and then I went back to jeans with half chaps, made of leather and they were the best of all worlds.  Didn't wear up or down and who cares what anyone thinks after you have done a ride?  not me.  Bottom Line... whatever turns your goose  loose and makes you comfortable. tom sites