[RC] Big South Fork - Teddy

Seems a summer virus hit me pretty hard.  I hardly ever get sick, but my number was up.  I will not make it this year (boo-hoo)...I wanted to do the Ride 'N Tie.  I apologize to those who depended on my being there.  I'll make it to the Biltmore instead.
--
Teddy Lancaster

Teddy Lancaster

Running Bear Farm

1348 Township Road 256

Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA

http://runningbear.com/

1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337

When they took away the 4th Amendment,
you were quiet, because you didn't deal drugs.

When they took away the 6th Amendment,
you were quiet, because you were innocent.

When they took away the 2nd Amendment,
you were quiet, because you don't own a gun.

Now they have taking away the 1st Amendment,
and very soon, if you continue to be quiet,

you will have no choice, but to be quiet.