Re: [RC] For the Ladies - Adelia85

My mother in law pulled this one on my father in law about ten years ago. Then just to seal the deal she decided he needed additional tractor accesories.  Now this wonderful woman has only a few flaws but a big one is anything to do with Christmas.  She decorates that house until not a single wall, table, or surface does not reek of that Christmas spririt.  She is particualarly fond of those little ceramic villages that she has collected over the years....collected to such a degree they only put out a fraction of them each year.  Well htat Christmas she bought the husband a wonderful trailer to go with his Kubota.  To present the gift she found a Department 56 ceramic figure of Grandpa pulling a trailer load of kids behind his tractor.  She gave him the figure with a note on the bottom to go look behind the barn.  He was a little miffed that at first that she would give him a Christmas decoration of a ll things until he found the note.  We have great pictures of all the grandkids in that trailer and Grandpa with smile as big as Christmas pulling those kids behind his tractor.  She's a smart one to pull that off.

Adelia