[RC] Drugs and Suppliments - Adelia85

With all this talk on drugs and the proper interpretation of the no-drug rule, I would like to ask a similar question?  As a new person to endurance with experience in other disciplines, when does a suppliment cross the line to a drug?  Previously mentioned item was yucca. What about:
chondroitin
glucosamine
MSM
etc.
I understand that herbs can and do have a pharmagological effect. When does supporting the body systems like the joint suppliments cross the line?
Hopefully this will not foment argument but allow some of us newer folks to learn.

Adelia
North Carolina