From: "Heart 4 Horses" <heart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <RideCamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:44 AM
Subject: [RC] How much flax seed to feed?

How much flax seed should be fed to horses to help with itching?  I got
a bag hoping to find instructions on it, but there aren't any.  Also, I
saw that someone asked about Ivermectin- and I had the same question.
To help with itching horses can be wormed with ivermectin right?  Not
applied locally?  I know that there is a recipe for scratches that calls
for one of the wormers to be mixed with other ingredients and applied as
an ointment, so hopefully this isn't such a stupid question!

Katey Gies