Re: [RC] Truck Costs/Options/traveling - Stephanie E Caldwell

Nina,

I, too, am looking to purchase a new truck in the next 3 - 6 months. Got a few questions in addition to yours. I'm going to buy what I want, and live with it for a long time!

Right now I live in Piedmont of North Carolina, but I'm interested in moving around a little in the next 5 - 10 years before I settle down and get married. This will be the truck I travel with. I understand Dually's don't do real well in the winters some places, are there other considerations? I'm thinking about going through West Virginia, Colorado, the Dakotas, Washington, Arizona, etc... Probably be two to three years, I need to have my truck paid for before I decide to do this! But, thinking ahead to it, is there any options that y'all that live in very cold, snowy parts of the year buy on your trucks?

Thanks!
Steph