RE: [RC] Education - doing something about it - Dana B.

As a new rider, I think that's a great idea.  I usually tell the vets any way - I don't want them to trust me!  I will say that I think I'm finally getting to where I can read my mare pretty well on rides 30 miles or less.  I'm not sure she'll ever be ready for a 50 - although I'd love to do one, she's a little Paso....

This idea would help the rider who rides irresponsibly out of ignorance, but I'm not sure how you address the rider who intentionally abuses their horse.

Dana

Alison Farrin <Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For the RIDER's first "x" rides (I think 3, but the number is open to discussion!) they must ride as "RED CARDS".

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx