[RC] protests - Sundaez

What makes me want to just delete posts such as the original one on this thread is the fact that drowning in the horror of it all this long after the fact is a kind of cesspool all its own, and is in a way sort of sensationalizing and capitalizing on the death of an innocent. >>

I hope I never become so jaded as not to be shocked and angered over a horse's death.

Melanie