[RC] I'll still be out here.... - SamahaArabians

Thought I should warn you guys that you might not see much of me in the next few months.  On Monday I am going back to school to finish my teaching degree.  I will have to curb my Ridecamp time.  If anyone wishes to contact me or has a foot type, shoeing or trimming question for Nelson, please feel free to contact us privately at m.mieske@xxxxxxxxx or samahaarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I'll be around and probably lurking more often than I should but I just bought EIGHTEEN textbooks, most of which are for my Native American lit and Contempory American prose classes so my nose SHOULD be in a book and not on the puter in the next few weeks!!!  :)  Yeah, right....you all know me!!  I was so busy I couldn't even finish a Tom Clancy book this summer!!!!  :)

Miles of smiles,
Maggie