Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0604 - NdurN

In a message dated 8/22/2003 8:52:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

, I was told that the Honda EU3000is =
would run the heat/air unit.   I am trying to look for super quiet =

Linda, we got one this year after hearing one at another camp.  Really, really quiet and runs whatever we want it too.  Traveling out West this summer, we spent the night in Mississippi...would not have slept at all if not for the generator.

Susan K