[RC] Colorado farrier, small world. - jennifer a berger

Wow how about that, what a small world.  Did you ever get to see any of his horses?  I will have to call him and tell him,  he will get a kick out of that.  he will appreciate the compliment.  Of course I am allways trying to get him to move out by me, which will never happen, and he is allways trying to get me to move out there, which will never happen.