[RC] Endurance trucks - Howard Bramhall

OK, here I come to a mountain ride near ya real soon in a 34' Coachman, Aurora Motor Home, Ford chassis, Ford V-10 gas engine (it's incredible), 8 to 9 mpg (doesn't matter if I'm hauling or if I ain't), pulling a heavy, steel, 3 horse, slant load trailer that has more dings in it than Noriaga's face.  Can't wait to see what it does going up that incredible mountain road just before you get to Biltmore.  28,000 miles and counting.

cya,
Howard