Re: [RC] Colorado farrier, small world. - jennifer a berger

It is really hard were he is at weather and all, mudd season, ick!!!  Beautiful country though.   I have all his horses out by me since last October,  including mine which is just great.  He is all about thei feet all the time, I was looking at a little Mustang mare last year and his first question was "hows her feet?"  I will definitly pass along your email!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Colorado farrier, small world.

Hello-
Yea, I loved your Dad! He was my hero! He did a great job on my mare. Her name was Rose. I had her for awhile at Thorpe Mountain Morgans. I really wish I had the caliber of his farrier work now, although my current farrier does okay, your Dad would always tell me how the hooves were and what I could do to improve. I never got to see his horses. But heard about them. Geez, it is a small world! Well, tell him how much I appreciated his work he did on my horses. See, My husband died and I moved down here to be with family, kinda wish I would've stayed up there, but it is really hard to condition up there.
Feel free to pass along my email address if you want....
Have a great evening and you really do have an awesome Dad! He does great work
Brigitt Helm