Re: [RC] whackos everywhere - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Title: Re: [RC]   whackos everywhere
on 8/18/03 8:09 PM, Ibiteraaarr@xxxxxxx at Ibiteraaarr@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have not seen a post yet that advocates beating the animal brutally.

Well, I'd say hitting a horse between the ears with a two by four constitutes brutality. I'm pretty sure if someone hit you on the head with that you'd think it was brutal, no? We put people in prison in this society for doing that.
Anyone who would hit a horse on the poll with a two by four is an idiot who doesn't appreciate horseflesh, or maybe they just want an excuse to go buy a new horse. Plus they may have to pay the knackers to come and pick up the carcass.
Tiffany