[RC] Nigel Ben Neziah/Kim Gordon - Dana B.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Kim Gordon, who rode Nigel Ben Neziah, I would appreciate if you would get in touch with me.  Or if you know anything about her other gelding who I have been told is named something like Primero Odyssey? (spelling unknown)

I am considering buying the latter for my son.  He supposedly is 12yo, of Egyptian lines, and has done "several endurance rides", although I can't find any horse history on him.  He's a bay and a tad under 15 hands (I'm guessing).  His papers are "missing" and I'd like to get a little background on him if at all possible.  He's a very sweet horse.

Kim lives or lived in Placerville, CA, and rode in N. California.  If anyone has heard of Kim or her horses or an Egyptian horse named something like Primero Odyssey I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have.  Thanks!

Dana Baldwin
ddbpaso at yahoo dot com

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx