[RC] Western Show Saddle for Sale - Ashley Wingert

For Sale: Circle Y Western Pleasure/Equitation Show Saddle.  16".  Light tan leather, silver trimming and floral tooling.  Excellent condition - has only been used for showing.  Am selling as I no longer am showing.  Retails for $1800, asking $1550.  Includes FREE matching show breastcollar and bridle (includes double-ear headstall with silver, silver ended reins, and bit).  An excellent package to start off the fall show season!  Located in Gilbert, Arizona.

Ashley Wingert

I know people typically don't use a western show saddle for long distance rides, but some of you guys may have show connections out there that are looking for a nice show saddle!