[RC] Back Again - Diane

  Hi,almost a year ago I was training my horse & self
for Endurance. Then tragedy struck, (I thought), my
farrier told me he thought my Arab. had Navicular.
   Allot of you said he was probably wrong, & THANK GOD
he was. He had deep abscesses, that could not be seen
 & finally came out, with the help of packing sugar & iodine,
& taping a wooden shoe on, with lots of soaking's.
   Well now this 14yr. Gelding,& 46 year old woman are going to try again for this winter in Florida. You all helped me so much last year, and I am learning so much more again just from your mail, I had to thank you!!
     Diane & Brazz, Back on the trail ;)